网页浏览总次数

2011年2月16日星期三

SINGAPORE TRIP.


    I had go to singapore with my lovely dad and mum through a van when 28th Dec 2010. We made this decision suddenly,mum is going to Johor meeting,but dad and me went S'pore for visit my cousin aunty,and v stay her house also.She is such a nice and cheerful woman, has two little kids who name Kenzo and Celest,brilliant and friendly.Thanks for their care for 3 days.After that I have been met my aunt,Katie.She had bring me to shop,eat,walk arounf and gave me $$.hoho...LOVE her much much~

First 3 days.
Reached S'pore with dad.

Look down from aunty Candy's House.
Jurong Point.
Luxurios Hotel.But I mostly like Hard Rock!
Marina Bay Sands
Inside shopping complex.
Opposite of Marina Bay Sands is Merlion Park in Singapore.
Leg pain pain...=(...
Hee.
 Transparent Lift

 Small place to ice-skating.
All branded branches.=3=
Food Court
Night view (Merlion Park)
Ferris wheel is behind me.
=s
With aunty Candy and her children.

Playing badminton with them.
Thanks aunty Candy.
Full full.XD
Waiting bus.
Kenzo

Kenzo and I
 =D
Arrogant kids.

Leng zai
Reading in bus.O_O








Last meal with family Candy.

Shopping while waiting aunty Katie.
 My lunch.Creamy puff.
 Dinner.

PAIN PAIN =(

NICE DRINKS.

AYAM PENYET MEAL

COMESTIC SHOP @@

RESTAURANT OPEN UNTIL MIDNITE.


<>
TAKE THIS WHILE WAITING MRT.

腰子面线!zan!!
小小战利品

                                                               
      Will upload other photos.
Feeling sleepy now...good nite.
From: Jieer       
                                                                 

1 条评论: