网页浏览总次数

2010年12月16日星期四

YES!! Finally.

Oh yea!!! Just left 1 subject (Ekonomi Asas) and we can fly high high higher!! =D
So, are you get ready to fly?
What dream you going to fulfill?
What part time job you decide to do?
OR,
still blur blur @@

Hmm...I'm planing what I could going to do first.
*Travel, play hard and shop till drop with my buddies! <3
Maybe a part time job.(Who'll hire a girl with 0 experince? lol)
Then is take part for the National Service for 3 months.(Still don't know what batch I had selected =.=")
Next is starting my COLLEGE LIFE!!!(I can't wait it!)

But all the problems are WHAT college,subject, and what type of pre-u class I should choose?
I need to worry about the fee,place,environment and many thinkgs I need to worry about it!!!
Arh!!!
Diploma or foundation?
Taylor's? Inti? Sunway? Segi?Tarc?Utar?

I just want to choose a suitable course and college that my mummy can cover it.

*HAIZ*
Anyway, Good Nite,Sweet dreams.

Love,
Amelia.

没有评论:

发表评论